Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.
We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bud T. J. Johnson Electrical generator
Glad you found the patent worthwhile like me. Unfortunately, I don't have a build of this device yet. I am quite new in building so winding coils, using microcontrollers, H-bridges, using MOSFETs are challenging to me so far. And mainly I didn't know how much of what to buy.

So I made a simulation. The input current is 100 mA, each coil has 1000 turns (he did say a lot of coil turns on the electromagnets Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. ) The output generally doesn't look very good. If you want to check the simulation or modify it, I can share the Ansys maxwell project here.

When using square wave excitation nothing interesting happens. Unless I use sinusoidal excitation and set some parameters and by serendipity I get some oscillation that looks like it could do something interesting (as in the last post).

But since it reminds me of Figuera's generator a lot, I looked into that too, and found a lead that explains how time-varying electromagnetic field makes air ions go in a circle (of which there might be infinite amount) and they can be collected at the secondary coil. And there seems to be a way to figure out if that works using a pair of electromagnets, a coil and copper plate or mesh. So I am going to try that first and then see how to take that into account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bud T. J. Johnson Electrical generator - by kloakez - 02-09-2024, 06:14 AM