Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.
We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jim Mac's Figuera Thread
I had a thread in the past that was taken down, but this one is here to stay.  I am working on several projects that are all related, but I want to circle back to this..

Here is the Gist..

A generator or dynamo induces 2 polarity output using 1 polarity in motion.  A NORTH Pole passing a coil induces a North AND a South.  I believe this is the key..  One Equals Two

A transformer takes 2 polarity input and induces 2 polarity output.  1 Full sinewave in = 1 Full sinewave Out.    Two Equals Two

Now when the output polarity reverses, so does the Lorentz Reciprocal..  Since the generator produces 2 polarities, half the time the rotor draws energy from the source, and the other half it returns energy to the source.

So the Key MUST be --  How to induce 2 opposite polarities equally by using 1 polarity solid state machine.  The pulling away or shrinking field MUST be used properly!

And in order to do this, the field MUST start shrinking when the induced voltage is at ZERO.  If the shrinking field begins when the induced power is at peak (like a transformer)  all the induced pulls from the source and we waste the shrinking field.

But if the shrinking occurs when the induced voltage is at ZERO, we harness the shrinking field, which induces more energy as it empties while reversing Lorentz to charge the source.

This epiphany came to me a few months ago while showering..  I was asking "WHY did Figuera show 16 contacts and tie the beginning and start together to make the top and bottom of the waves delay longer than the rest of the cycle?  Why not just use 14 contacts??

BINGO..  The top of the primary wave DELAYS and Flatlines to stop the flux change.  This causes the induced to fall to ZERO Before it shrinks..    And Walla-  now we get 2 polarity output from 1 polarity input!

Video uploading now
Here is a video of the effect in action..

Hi Jim, you are good in that you still continue. I wish you luck. Thank you for your research and experiments.
Nice mosfet setup! I am impressed!

Is your coil setup somewhat similar to ufo's?

What is the change you make in the software to get the lower part of the sine wave?

Regards, Ron
(12-21-2023, 03:37 PM)andy Wrote: Hi Jim, you are good in that you still continue. I wish you luck. Thank you for your research and experiments.

Thanks Dude.. I don't give up easily

(12-21-2023, 05:13 PM)ronee Wrote: Nice mosfet setup! I am impressed!

Is your coil setup somewhat similar to ufo's?

What is the change you make in the software to get the lower part of the sine wave?

Regards, Ron

Welcome Ron,

I am just starting to think about the coil design. Have some experimenting to do.

We get the lower part of the sinewave by fully using the shrinking field that regular transformers waste.  If we pause the flux change while 1 coil is full, the induced comes down by itself.  Then when we shrink the field, we harness the flux change of the shrinking.  

Think of Figuera's commutator.  The beginning and the end contacts are doubled up, making a delay at each wave's peak. The duration of the delay should be tuned for capacitance of your coils. So the changes I was making is altering the delay at the top of the peak to allow the induced voltage to come down to zero by itself.  Only when at zero, then I shrink
Merry Christmas Eve..

So last night I figured out how to create the Figuera Sinewave evenly with no resistor rig at all.  Using 8 Phase Polyphase Square Waves.

I can tap different places and get different phases.  The loss in minimal because no resistors, and I can control the parameters..

Now to play with it to figure out more!
(12-24-2023, 09:27 AM)Jim Mac Wrote: Merry Christmas Eve..

So last night I figured out how to create the Figuera Sinewave evenly with no resistor rig at all.  Using 8 Phase Polyphase Square Waves.

I can tap different places and get different phases.  The loss in minimal because no resistors, and I can control the parameters..

Now to play with it to figure out more!
Amazing work, congratulations  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 

So, we can do all this with limited resources at almost hobby level .. it makes me wonder what research they do at CERN, MIT, NASA etc with billions available and no benefit for ordinary people around the world, even more outrageous to see some youtube influencers casting doubts on AISEG or other inventors and saying the Most important invention of Tesla is lightning display.
Merry Christmas To All!

So this setup is fascinating....

8 Phases made with pure square waves.  Creates a 16 step modified sinewave.  But this sinewave is Majorly Reactive.

Center tap the output string and you get two 8 step sinewaves from end to center and end to center that are 90 degrees out of phase.

When taking power and closing the circuit, the input goes up minorly to excite the fields.  But it will not draw more from the source than it takes to excite the fields.  

I don't have many more transformers left, but it seems I can hookup multiple transformers in series, and each one increases the output without increasing the input because of the reactive nature.  As half the transformers are growing, half are shrinking, so one side reinforces the other.

Can't do too much experimenting at the moment with the holiday, but I believe this is basically what Figuera was doing, but with no resistor rig.  With this much balanced reaction, once the fields are excited the output can be used again and again, hence Figuera's large array of series connected coils.  

Will get to more soon!
Merry Christmas to you too! Jim you are incredibly productive, so let's hope these experiments will lead to great results!
(12-25-2023, 03:32 PM)kloakez Wrote: Merry Christmas to you too! Jim you are incredibly productive, so let's hope these experiments will lead to great results!

Thanks Guys!  I am happy you guys are here..

I have a cool update..  

I don't have many transformers left to test my hypothesis that I can keep taking output again and again without raising input, but I DO have a box of DC to DC converters..  So I did a simple test, and I believe the results pretty much show what I suspected..

All my transformers are step downs 120V to 12V..  I wish I had a box of 1:1 transformers!  But even with these, the effects are manifesting.

Higher-Order Polyphase shifts your output wave.  Use constructive phases and the system can be made to push and pull in harmony.  So the opposite reaction of the induced secondary gives what you take right back to the other side.  The input does not raise anymore than is needed to excite the field, but the output can be taken again and again and again.  

This is what Figuera Honed in on.  Think of his string of many many triple-transformers..  Where 1 side grows when 1 shrinks.  Exact same deal going on here, but in a slightly different method.  

This same thing can be done in many many different ways.  It can be done