Join us in the search for Free Energy. Share your experiments and discoveries, post your build logs, and discuss.
We have a strict No-Troll policy. So you can post without fear of being ridiculed.

New Members- Check Your Spam Folder For Activation Link

Please read our Rules. Any problems or suggestions- Contact Us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemente Figuera Discussion and Opinions
Isolated multiple taps
This is what I'm looking at right now
They need to be isolated
Varying resistance and diodes
Go light not heavy
Don't try to force it
A delicate touch is what's needed
This thread is for discussions and opinions on the Clemente Figuera device.  Please use this topic to post your ideas and thoughts.  Thoughts, ideas, and theories that are posted in "Build Log threads" may be moved here.
Glad that you moved discussions away from building thread.

After i have spent some time studying Figuera’s patent I found that my theory about how is working is correct.
So, all exciter coils are connected and fired in the same time and there are two sequences 1 for north and 1 for south. Commutator is used to switch exciter (electromagnets) trough resistor rig to mimic movement of magnet inside the output coils, as the magnet enters from the north travelling to south, than reverse. This means all output coils work in the same time.

This is equivalent of pulsing DC square wave in a conductor (non magnetic) which is surrounded by output coil wires … imagine a solenoid where you move a bar magnet and bar magnet is replaced with pulsed DC in conductor.

In Figuera patent we see more than one such compound coils where output coils are wired in series and parallel to increase output or wired as 3 phase output.

If everything is set on harmonic resonance (frequency of pulsed dc with natural resonance of output coils) power output is amazing high and far greater than input.

Kapanadze, don smith, sweet floyd, henry morray etc. all use this principle.

Switched dc with rotating commutator was best at 1900 time, that everything has evolved with the technology of semiconductors.

So, many methods can be developed based on solenoids, toroids or pancake coils.

I need to mention that study of self exited alternators was of great help in understanding this type of solid state devices. The only overunity permitted ever in public domain were this type of alternators and they are still available off the shelf.
I was just asking that chat ai about exceeding input by shorting the supply voltage
It said you can't exceed the value of the supply then tells you not to do it
Briefly shorting the supply will exceed the value of the input run it through a choke negative biased diode into a cap
Put as many taps as you want
There probably is a limit but I haven't hit it yet
(01-17-2024, 08:03 AM)Shylo Wrote: I was just asking that chat ai about exceeding input by shorting the supply voltage
It said you can't exceed the value of the supply then tells you not to do it
Briefly shorting the supply will exceed the value of the input run it through a choke negative biased diode into a cap
Put as many taps as you want
There probably is a limit but I haven't hit it yet

Pretended to be AI are in fact just some kind of assistant and they will only reflect mainstream science point of view, they do not perform any thinking for you or finding solutions … at least not this type of software designed for open public. They are just an instrument to collect more concise and valuable informations about what individuals may concern or interested in.

Make sure to bias the coils enough to get a clean N and S. Also make sure you test the centre coil connection in both directions.
Hi feb_,

are the coils wound the same way? So the poles go N-S (coil) N-S, or is it N-S (coil) S-N
Are the coil terminals (where the current enters and exits the coil) at the left and right part of the electromagnets? For example, does the red electromagnet have + on the left side and - on the right? Or vice versa?

It is possible to simulate the result. Actually I have already tried many combinations, possibly including the ones in Q1 and Q2. Depends on the coil winding direction and coil terminals placement.
The current enters and exits the coils so the poles go (N-S (coil) N-S) or (S-N (coil) S-N).

feb_
Hi, do you have any idea how to replace rotary switch with semiconductor device? I've done some testing but simply connecting the coils in antiparallel isn't good. Requires 2 opposing sinusoidal voltages. Furthermore, it would seem that the iron core on which the wires that create the resistance are wound has a role as an inductance to absorb energy during switching. it's correct?